182 Petroleum Platoon Army Service Corps Recruitment 2017: 182 Petroleum Platoon Army Service Corps has scattered out a vacancy notification through the official defence site. According to this notification, nearly 20 positions are going to be engaged below various Group-C category designations. Aspirants who have cleared matriculation level examination and seeking for government profession can make use of this chance. Aspirants who have already served in any defence or civil organisation can apply for these vacancies which exist in Fireman, Driver and Fitter jobs. You can gather more information about 182 Petroleum Platoon Army Service Corps Recruitment from the below paragraphs.
|Organisation||182 Petroleum Platoon Army Service Corps|
|Post Name||Fireman, Driver & Fitter|
|Vacancy No’s||20||Last Date||Within 21 days|
|Academics||10th Class Pass|
|Job Type||Temporary Basis|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
182 Petroleum Platoon Army Service Corps Recruitment 2017
182 Petroleum Platoon Army Service Corps is a defence corporation which serves below the administrative control of Ministry of Defence. The main role of this Army Service Corps is to supply fuels, hygiene chemicals, medical items, etc for Army, Air force, Navy and other Para military forces. This defence organisation requires young, active and hardworking Indian nationals for serving below the existing positions. Aspirants who desire to apply for this job should be physically fit because they shall be made to serve in places where the climatic conditions will be extremely cold.
The vacancies mentioned against each post on the table are tentative and could be changed with subject to satisfactory performance. Individuals who intend to join in any one of these positions should successfully complete all the selection stages of 182 Petroleum Platoon Army Service Corps Recruitment 2017. Selected candidates will be made to serve at any place in India but initially they can be posted at Kargil, Jammu & Kashmir. Interested candidates can submit their application along with the enclosures to the address given below.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Post Name||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Fireman||15||25 years||Rs.20200/- pm|
|2||Fire Engine Driver||4|
Academic Qualification: Aspirants who have passed matriculation level examination or any equivalent from a recognised Board or University are eligible to apply for these jobs.
- Minimum Qualification – 10th Pass
Work Experience: Individuals who are willing to apply for these posts should have previously served in any recognised Civil or Defence Fire Brigades or must hold experience in driving heavy vehicle.
- For Fireman & Driver – 3 years
Age Limit & Relaxation: Job Seekers who are ageing between 18 to 25 years are suitable to apply for this post. The upper age can be relaxed by reserved category applicants as per existing government norms.
- Age Limit for OBC/ Ex-servicemen – 28 years
- Age Limit for SC/ ST – 30 years
- Age Limit for Government Employees (General) – 40 years
- Age Limit for Government Employees (SC/ ST) – 45 years
The cut-off date for considering the age of the applicants will be as on the closing date of application submission.
Selection Method: The physical endurance test (PET) and written test will be conducted 30 days after last date of application submission. Initially screening will be done based on the details mentioned by the aspirants in the application form. Individuals who seemed to be suitable will be called for physical fitness test.
Candidates who pass in this test should appear for Endurance test. Qualifying candidates will have to finally appear for written examination. Based on overall performance, the final merit list will be prepared.
- Physical Fitness Test – In this test, candidates should satisfy the physical measurements such as Height (165cms), Chest (81.5 cms), Chest expansion (85 cms) and weight (50kgs).
- Physical Endurance Test – Those who qualify in PFT should take part in PET. Here the aspirants should perform tasks like carry a man upto 183m distance, 2.7m long jump and climbing 3m in rope.
- Written Test – This test comprises of question from their concern trade and matriculation standard question.
Salary & Pay Scale: The selected individuals will undergo probation for a period of two years before regularizing the job. The monthly salary provided for the appointees will be according to the pay matrix level only.
- Pay Scale for all the post – Rs.5200 to 20200/- pm
- Grade Pay for No. 1 & 3 – Rs.1900/-
- Grade Pay for Driver – Rs.2000/-
Applying Procedure for 182 Petroleum Platoon Army Service Corps Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who are qualifying in all the aspects for these jobs are requested to download the official notification and find the attachment of application form in the 9th page.
Take the printout of the form and fill the blanks with required details. Affix a recent passport size photo on the columns provided for it and it should be duly signed by Gazetted Officer.
Also, attach the following self attested documents along with the form.
- Three additional passport size photos
- Qualification Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Discharge Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence
- Experience certificate
- Self addressed envelope with Rs.25/- worth postage stamp thereon, etc
The cover which holds all the above documents should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of_____” on the top and send to “Officer Commanding, 182 Pet PI ASC, PIN: 905182, C/O 56 APO” by post.
|Official Notification||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Last date for receiving application – Within 21 days from the date of publishing this advertisement
- Last date for receiving application for aspirants who are residing in remote areas– Within 28 days from the date of publishing this advertisement
Note: In the above section, we saw lot of details such as qualification, age, salary, etc which are required to apply for 182 Petroleum Platoon Army Service Corps Recruitment 2017. To gather furthermore details, please refer the detailed notification from the official portal.