181 PET PL ASC Recruitment 2017: 181 PET PL ASC has posted a recruitment notice in the Medias of internet and Newspaper. It notifies that, a few numbers of vacancies are currently in existence under Group ‘C’ and erstwhile Group ‘D’ Posts. This concerned authority is in need of Tradesman Mates and Fireman (Male). Physically fitted candidates, educated up to matriculation level are preferred for 181 PET PL ASC Jobs. For the ease of readers, we had edited the relevant details in the following sections.
|Authority||181 PET PL ASC|
|Designation||Tradesman Mate, Fireman|
|No of Vacancies||08||Last Date||In 21 days|
181 PET PL ASC Recruitment 2017
181 PET PL ASC is an authority, which is controlled by the Ministry of Defence and Government of India. As said above, it is the recruitment for Tradesman mate and Fireman under Group ‘C’ and erstwhile Group ‘D’ category. While referring the notification, the Fireman post is reserved only for male candidates and they should be experienced in fire fighting. Ex-servicemen and meritorious sports persons are recruited first, remaining chances are given for reserved category followed by general category. Before applying for the above said posts, the candidates must ensure that he/ she fulfils all the eligibility criteria.
In order to achieve the posts, applied candidates will have to undergo multiple phases of recruitment process. Initially the appointment is temporary, but it is likely to be permanent after the probation period of two years. Candidates after selection will be posted anywhere in India including field service also. Except registered post or speed post, other modes of applications are not received.
Designation Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||Post Nos||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Tradesman Mate||02||25 years||Rs.20200/-|
|2||Fireman (Male)||06||27 years|
Educational Qualification: Aspirants who possess the basic matriculation level of educational qualification are eligible to apply for Tradesman Mate and Fireman Post.
- For Tradesman Mate & Fireman Post – 10th Pass
Age Limitations and Relaxations: Candidates who want to serve in 181 PET PL ASC must meet the age criteria mentioned below. Age relaxation is applicable for the candidates who are residing under the reserved categories such as SC, ST, OBC and Jammu & Kashmir Domiciles.
- Age Limit for Tradesman Mate Post – 18 to 25 years
- Age Limit for Fireman Post – 18 to 27 years
- Age relaxation for OBC category – 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST Category – 5 years
- Age relaxation for J & K domiciles – 5 years (plus 5 years for SC/ ST & 3 years for OBC)
Recruitment Procedure: Selection will subject to the performance of candidates in the under mentioned tests. Applicants shall take their own effort to attend the selection, since travel allowance is not applicable for them.
- Physical Endurance Test – Candidates applied against Tradesman mate post will be able to run 1.6 Kms within 6 minutes, Bent Knee Situps (20 times) and Chin Ups (5 times).
- Physical Standard – The following physical standards are tested for Fireman post i.e. the candidates should have a height of 165 Cms, Chest (Unexpanded) of 81.5 Cms, Chest (On expansion) of 86 Cms and Weight of 50 Kgs.
- Written Test – In order to achieve the above said posts, aspirants should have to qualify in written examination for 100 marks. While appearing the examination, candidates must be aware of General Intelligence & Reasoning, Aptitude, English and General Awareness.
- Medical Fitness Test
- Verification – It includes the verification of character, Antecedents, original certificates and certificates from attesting authority.
Pay Scale and Allowance: Appointed candidates in 181 PET PL ASC Jobs will receive the monthly salary in pay band-I, by means of pay matrix as per 7th CPC. Those candidates are also reimbursed with grade pay.
- Pay Scale (Sl.no 1 & 2) – Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade pay for Tradesman Mate – Rs.1800/-
- Grade pay for Fireman – Rs.1900/-
How to Apply for 181 PET PL ASC Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are satisfying the above conditions shall submit your applications through registered post or speed post. The appropriate format of application is enclosed with the recruitment notification (Appendix A, B & C).
Two self addressed envelopes affixed with postal stamps of Rs.25/- along with the necessary documents and application should reach the office at “The Officer Commanding, 181 & 203 Pet PI ASC, PIN – 905 181, C/o 56 APO”.
Applicants are required to super-scribe on the top of the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ‘INDUSTRIAL MAZDOOR (TRADESMAN MATE)’ OR FIREMAN WITH SELF AND FATHER’s NAME”. If applying for more than one post, then submit the separate application.
Necessary Documents: The original certificates/ documents listed below should be submitted on the day of written examination. Also, photocopies of the same are attested by the serving group A/ B Gazetted Officer and attached with the application form while sending.
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Discharge Certificate (Ex-servicemen)
- Domicile Certificate
- Original Stamped call letter and Acknowledgement card (Both)
- Caste Certificate
|Official Notification||Click here|
- Last date to submit the application from the date of notification – In 21 days
Note: Additional information except the above mentioned details about 181 PET PL ASC Recruitment 2017 is available in the official notification, which is updated in the website “www.persmin.nic./dopt.asp”.